Class III & IV White Water Rafting in Guanacaste
Practice the best rafting on Guanacaste.
Feel the adrenaline as you go downstream by the surprising rapids
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
This beautiful river originating in the outskirts of the Tenorio Volcano in the Guanacaste Mountain Range offers pure white water making it the best river for rafting in Guanacaste. Almost 20 kilometers of rapids are combined with the impressive tropical forest landscapes. No experience is necessary but be prepared to put forth a lot of effort to maneuver these famous class III and IV rapids. This challenging river will deplete your energy, so a complete and delicious lunch will await you at the end. Our team of specialized adventure guides will make you feel very safe and comfortable and make your ride on the rapids a smooth one.
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours (Guanacaste), 10°34'20.3"N 85°35'01.9"W, Provincia de Guanacaste, Guardia, Liberia, Guanacaste., Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.