Class III and IV White Water Rafting Adventure on the Upper Balsa River
The balsa river is the best white water rafting choice in the northern area of Costa Rica this great class 3 &4 on the upper part,
Balsa River for an adventure you won’t forget anytime soon! Stop along the way to rest a bit, do a little swimming, and enjoy some fresh Costa Rica fruit. After white water rafting, you will get a clean towel, a cold local beer or water, and we’ll take you to a local restaurant to have a Costa Rica style lunch
Daily tours leave at 08:30 am from La Fortuna for our Class IV White Water Rafting Adventure on the Balsa River and includes round trip transportation from local La Fortuna hotels, all equipment, guides, fruit on the river, local beer or water, & local lunch. We come back to La Fortuna town at 13:30.
This tour is appropriate for anyone with 5 years and older.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fruits on the river
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase) at the end of the tour.
- We do extra pickups in some hotels for a charge of $40
- Arenal Rafting’s Class IV adrenaline-packed white water rafting adventure is a thrilling rafting experience within the Costa Rican rainforest. For those in good physical condition, we’ll take you for a 15-kilometer ride down the river you won’t forget anytime soon! Stop along the way to rest a bit, do a little swimming, and enjoy some fresh Costa Rica fruit. After white water rafting, we’ll take you to a local restaurant to have a Costa Rica style lunch.
Daily tours leave at 8 from La Fortuna for our Class IV White Water Rafting Adventure and include roundtrip transportation from local La Fortuna hotels, all equipment, guides, fruit on the river, & local lunch.
This tour is appropriate for anyone 12 years and older.
Departure Point :Arenal Rafting, Av 333 y Calle 460, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick ups start from 9:00am to 9:30, it depends on where your hotel is located.DEPARTS: every day at 09:30am from LA FORTUNA.WHAT TO BRING: Changing clothes, clothes to get wet, tennis shoes or water shoes.Please note: AIRBNB is very difficult to find it, we can not pick up there. If you are in some of these hotels or Airbnb, please send us by WHATSAPP your current location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.