Class III-IV Whitewater Rafting at Pacuare River from Turrialba
This class III and class IV rapids cover about eighteen miles some of the most breathtaking scenery in all of Costa Rica.
You will enjoy the thrill of the rapids, as well as the natural beauty that surrounds the river such as variety of waterfalls and tropical flora and fauna.
We provide experienced, specialized rafting guides, top of the line equipment, and a full day of safe and exciting adventures on this river
The tour commences near the town of Tres Equis; an hour East of Turrialba.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transfer from Turrialba
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Explornatura office, Campo Base Explornatura, La Cecilia, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
We provide experienced, specialized rafting guides, great food, top of the line equipment, and a full day of safe & exciting adventures.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Explornatura office, Campo Base Explornatura, La Cecilia, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps (no flip-flops)
- Extra clothes and towel will be needed at the end of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.