Classic Bites and Culinary Trends Neighborhood Food Tour in Berlin
Get ready to uncover Berlin's food scene on this local neighbourhood foodie tour. Dine at local eateries to taste the true flavours of a city that escapes the German culinary norms. Understand the capital's history through its food, and discover a few other little surprises along the way. With our local expert Foodie Guide you will dive into a range of mouth-watering eats and reveal the stories behind the cuisine and the owners. The journey is unforgettable
- 3,5hr neighbourhood food tour with expert Foodie Guide & Local Berliner
- Classic Berlin tastings
- Taste famous Street-Food of former East & West Berlin
- Experience Trend-Fusion dishes
- Learn & taste Berlin Pilsner beer history
- Indulgent handmade dessert
- Discover local neighbourhood life
- Understand local Berlin culture
-Insider Tips & Recommendations of what to Eat & See
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Regional beer
- Snacks - 6 x Places with 10+ Tastings
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local Beer Garden (Spring, Summer & Autumn)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schoenhauser Allee Arcaden, Schoenhauser Allee 80, 10439 Berlin Germany
Get ready for an intimate experience on this delicious 3.5 hour eating adventure through Berlin's culinary trends and classic Berlin dishes.
In small groups of no more than 10 guests, an expert foodie guide gives you the low-down on the foods quintessential to Berlin cuisine, meet the owners, hear the stories and understand about food culture in Berlin.
Savor the world famous Currywurst, fusion Austrian Dumplings, handmade Falafel & Halloumi in a stunning setting, local and regional beers Berlin-style, street food, mama's homemade cakes, fresh Berlin pastry classics and more.
Receive insider information about the local area: former East Berlin, current neighbourhood social life and the development of the area from the height of Squatting culture in the 80s to the now beautiful cobbled-stoned backstreets and Scandinavian-influence buildings. As you walk, you'll go off the beaten path to learn about the amazing progression of this stunning neighbourhood, Prenzlauer Berg
Departure Point :Espresso House, Schönhauser Allee 116, 10439 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :U Eberswalder Straße, 10435 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Detailed info here: https://forkandwalktoursberlin.com/health-safety-policy/ - We have on-hand ecologically-friendly plates & cutlery for each food stop (where not provided at street food stops) - Each guest has the option of their own tasting i.e. no shared food, unless guests are happy to share.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Fork & Walk Tours