Classic Car Tour of Rome and Ostia seaside, including Light Lunch and Guided Ostia Antica Site
Get the best view of Rome while driving a gleaming Italian car of the 60s and 70s.
Enjoy the eternal city of Rome and get the chance to have a guided visit of the Ancient Ostia site, one of the best preserved archaeological sites in Italy that gives the full and immediate idea of the essence and history of an ancient Roman town.
Our staff will escort you during the experience and look after the car during the scheduled breaks.
If requested you can have a driver for the car with no extra cost.
Tour timing 9AM - 4PM
Fiat 500/ Fiat 600 ( max 3 pax)
Volkswagen maggiolino ( max 3 pax)
Spider ( max 2 pax)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private tour by car
- Guide / assistant location
- RCA insurance
- Passenger insurance
- Kascoinsurance (CDW)
- Light lunch
- Ostia Antica site guided tour with headphones
- Driver if requested
- Entry/Admission - Circus Maximus
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
- Entry/Admission - Colle Aventino
What's excluded :
- Meeting point will be our garage in Via delle Sette Chiese 276E where after careful briefing from our technicians, the client will take possession of the car. The tour will be guided and protected by our experienced “Roman” staff. The itinerary is one of the most popular and provides an overview of the city of Rome and its beauties.
The tour includes visits to the most popular monuments in places off the beaten track of mass tourism, and mainly follows this itinerary: Street The Seven Churches; Ardeatina road; Latin Gate; Roma Pompilio: Circo Massimo – Aventino Hill ((Stop at Orange Garden and lock hole of the Palace of the Knights of Malta); Terms of Caracalla street; San Sebastian Gate : Appia Antica: Mausoleum of Cecilia Metella ( stop): Colombo road:Antiant Ostia site: Ostia seaside – Colombo road - Street The Seven Churches. Once enjoyed the best of Rome, the itinerary follow in slow drive in direction of Ostia Seaside. Stop and guided visit of Antiant Ostia site. Light typical lunch is included.
The return is always expected in the garage where you can cool off, enjoy the other parked car and have all the information on our cars to satisfy your curiosity and maybe bring back info to your friends once return home.
Departure Point :Via delle Sette Chiese, 276, 00147 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 23 for driving NB : Child on request. Please contact us directly for child policy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.