Classic Fatbike Tour in the Pyhä-Luosto National Park
Enjoy cycling like never before, pedal through the Arctic Taiga forest! Fatbike could make the most fun way to explore the snowy forest paths. A guide take you to rewarding and safe snow paths based on accurate knowledge of the current snow conditions.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guiding and storytelling
- Use of premium fatbike and other gear, such as helmet and gaiters
- Winter riding technique tips
- Hot berry beverages
- Information about the regional flora and fauna, focusing on winter
What's excluded :
A guide meets the clients at the Meeting point in Pyhä. Adjusts the bikes according to riders' height and preferences. Guides clients to rewarding and safe paths based on good knowledge about the current snow conditions. This tour is possible to enjoy even for the not-that-fit clients, the route profile is gentle. The tour can and will be tailored based on the clients' request.
• Pyhatunturi, Pyhatunturi, Lapland
• Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
Departure Point :Hotel Pyhätunturi, Kultakeronkatu 21, 98530 Pyhätunturi, Finland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.