Classic Food Tour - Lagos
The Classic Food Tour is probably the closest thing you will find to a "crash course" on portuguese cuisine! During our Classic Food Tour you will visit 5 different restaurants/taverns in the Algarve, and taste around 12 of the most traditional dishes in Portugal.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 stops at small local businesses
- Around 12 Food tastings
- 1 Drink per Stop
- Guided Walking Tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Infante Dom Henrique
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks or food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Infante Dom Henrique, Praca Infante Dom Henrique, Lagos 8600-525 Portugal
This is the start of your walking food tour :)
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Church of Santa Maria de Lagos, Praca Infante Dom Henrique, Lagos 8600-525 Portugal
This church devoted to the virgin Mary is one of the few buildings that survived the world famous 1755 earthquake and stands overlooking the Infante Dom Henrique square, near your meeting point.
Pass By: Igreja de Santo António, R. Gen. Alberto da Silveira 1, 8600-594 Lagos, Portugal
This 18th century church is devoted to Saint Anthony, holding a breathtaking carved gold-plated woodwork is a magnificent example of Baroque style of architecture.
Pass By: Praça das Armas, 8600-523 Lagos, Portugal
This square is famous for its old city entrance gate build in the 16th century's expansion wall project attributed to D.João III.
Pass By: Sculpture of Dom Sebastiao, Lagos Portugal
This statue depicts Dom Sebastian, a boy King famous for its historical mistake of setting off into a North African crusade resulting in is death and the subsequent rise to the Portuguese throne of the Spanish Habsburg Kings.
Departure Point :Estátua do Infante Dom Henrique, Praça Infante Dom Henrique, 8600-525 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :R. da Porta de Portugal 13, 8600-330 Lagos, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gluten free option available. No vegetarian option.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All the local businesses you will visit have embraced Covid-19 safety measures such as physical distance, reduced contact and cleanliness.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.