Classic Food Tour of Vienna
Join this 4-hour guided food tour and experience Austrian food culture. Visit a coffee house, a traditional market, a bakery, and an artisan chocolate shop. Enjoy tastings of cheese, sausages, wine, and many other Austrian delicacies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours Vienna, Vienna 1010 Austria
Austrian most delicious dishes and wines.
The coffee house is a natural place for a good start of the day. You will experience one of the last traditional cafes remaining in its original state. From there, we will visit a few more places in the surrounding neighborhoods, which include a stop at the famous Naschmarket where we taste a variety of Austrian cheese.
Get an introduction to the culture of Austrian cuisine through the great variety of ingredients (which are mostly local and seasonal) on display.
Eating and drinking like a local. Our next stop will be at “Leberkas - Pepi“. You will enjoy traditional leberkäs and sides. To sweeten you up we will discover one of the best and last candy manufacturies in Austria. After a short walk, you will be ready for a glass (or three) of wine. In the surroundings of a historical cellar, we will taste three Austrian wines. Short visits to a typical bakery and an artisan chocolate shop will follow. Finally, we will visit a butcher shop where we will sample Austrian bacon and ham.
This tour will give you a taste of the traditional side of Austrian cuisine.
Come thirsty and hungry!
You will have several tastings, including a variety of local cheeses, cured meats, and lovely pralines. Drinks which will be tasted include a bottle of water and three nice Austrian wines.
Come hungry, and don't bother to make lunch plans afterwards but foor dinner we will be happy to help you to find the perfect restaurant for you.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Historic Center of Vienna, Vienna Austria
Wander around the town to get to our foodie stops
Departure Point :Gumpendorfer Str. 16, 1060 Wien, Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Doktor-Karl-Lueger-Platz, Dr.-Karl-Lueger-Platz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Vienna is safe and has no mask requirements anymore, as well there are no rules for shops or restaurants. So we are happy to provide our experiences as they were before.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.