Classic Full Day Rainbow Mountain & Red Valley (Group Shared)
Experience Rainbow Mountain in a more affordable and easy way and join this daily group service. Rainbow mountain is an easy and amazing day trip from Cusco, this is one remarkable experience that travellers visiting Peru should not miss.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Medical Equipment: First aid kit and official oxygen bottle
- Admission ticket to Rainbow Mountain
- Roundtrip transport
- Spanish and english speaking tour guide
- Breakfast x1 (Vegetarian option available)
- Lunch x1 (Vegetarian option available)
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Hiking equipment (ie. hiking poles, shoes or gear)
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Red Valley
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Triunfo 392, Cusco 08002, Peru
Our accredited guide will lead you to the highest point on our Rainbow Mountain trek (or Vinicunca trek), at 5,020 meters above sea level.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Red Valley, Unnamed Road, 08235, Peru
Time permitting after the Rainbow Mountain summit, there is an optional and additional trek to the Red Valley – Valle Rojo. The duration of the walk is approximately 30 minutes, while you will be required to pay an entrance fee to the area of 10 soles ($4 approx.)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick ups are from well-known accommodations with an easy access for our transport team. Alternatively, we may arrange at the briefing time the night before to meet out transport team at the agreed time at some other nearby and easy location (For example: At our main Office, Ukukus Hostel, main plaza of Cusco etc.).
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.