Classic Humantay lake full day
We leave very early from Cusco, between 3:40 a.m. and 4:00 a.m., since it is a path and ascent of about 4 hours. Our first stop will be in the village of Mollepata at 2900 over see level where you can see the Nevado Salkantay and where we’ll have breakfast before the climb. Then we will continue by car an hour and a half to Soraypampa, a place of Camping at 3800 over see level; Once there we will begin our walk accompanied by our guide to the beautiful Humantay Lagoon. After enjoying the lagoon, we will descend again to Soraypampa where we will have lunch before our return in the afternoon to Cusco. We arrive in Cusco approximately 6:00 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
It’s an unforgettable experience to visit the beautiful hidden emerald lagoon at the top of Humantay Mountain. We pick you up very early in the morning 4:30am to 5:00am heading to Mollepata, the best place to have breakfast before de trekking after this stop we’ll go by car one and half hour to Soraypampa and from there a guided walk to the lake. Then we go back to Soraypampa there we’ll have lunch and then back to Cusco.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:50 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.