Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
Join a full day tour to Kuranda, in World Heritage-listed rainforest. Experience the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park including Army Duck tour, the Koala and Wildlife Park, the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, lunch, the Kuranda Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Rainforestation Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Scenic Railway
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, 6 Skyrail Drive, Smithfield, Queensland 4878 Australia
Pick up from accommodation and transfer on air conditioned bus to Skyrail terminal. Soar over the ancient rainforest canopy on a gondola with Skyrail. Hop off at Red Peak and Barron Gorge stations to explore the rainforest and see the mighty Barron Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuranda Village Centre, Coondoo St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Arrive at the funky rainforest village of Kuranda and enjoy a free shuttle bus to the heritage markets. Enjoy browsing the markets or visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (you are entitled to 10% off your entry fee).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rainforestation Nature Park, Kennedy Highway, Kuranda, Queensland 4872 Australia
Enjoy a range of Australian activities at Rainforestation.
Your tour includes:
- BBQ Lunch. Enjoy a delicious hot buffet and a wide selection of salads, cheeses and fruits.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard.
Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna.
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Watch the Pamagirri
Dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre, then join the Dreamtime Walk - learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing.
- Koala & Wildlife Park. Join a guided tour, and see crocodiles, snakes, dingoes, a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies. You’ll have the opportunity to have your photo taken next to a koala on a perch (optional extra).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kuranda Scenic Railway, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Travel back to Cairns on the stunning Kuranda Scenic Railway. Enjoy transfers from the Freshwater Station back to your accommodstion
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Gray Line Australia - Cairns, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Gray Line tour
Pass By: Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters, 278 Hartley St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Tropic Wings Tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cairns, Northern Beaches or Port Douglas hotels. Northern Beaches departure excludes pickups from Yorkeys Knob, Machans Beach & Holloways Beach. No pick up is available from these locations and guests will need to make own way to Nomads Serpent (341 Lake St, Cairns) and meet their driver guide here, there is free parking at this location.Dates: Daily except Christmas Day and scheduled maintenance days for Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway.Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.