Classic Scotland or Wales Private Tour
These are driver guided tours.with a very experienced driver guide.
Ex history teachers.
These attractions are some of the most interesting in the country.
We will also stop for lunch at a quaint English pub.
The tours are flexible.fun and knowledgeable.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes
- Driver guide
- Brand new 8 seater mini vans
- Chargeable points
- Soft drinks.snacks
What's excluded :
- Admission fees.
- Entry/Admission - Arundel Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Entry/Admission - Arundel Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arundel Castle and Gardens, Mill Road, Arundel BN18 9PA England
They will visit one of the great castles of England.
Built by William the conqueror.
It has some of the best and most beautiful gardens in England.
You will spend around 2 hrs inside.
Dont miss out.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Visitor Centre, Victory Gate, HM Naval Base, Portsmouth PO1 3LJ England
You will see some of the most beautiful preserved war ships .
Nelson's flagship. The victory.you get to go inside and see how they lived.
Also Henry 111Vth war ship.
Dont miss this attraction.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arundel Cathedral, London Road 50°51'18. 5N 0°33'34. 0W, Arundel BN18 9AY England
We will stop for lunch in Arundel and visit the cathedral
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect from all hotels.flights.ports and trains.We just need the full details.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines for coving 19. We will make sure your tour is as comfortable as possible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.