Classic Sunset Sail in San Diego
We offer a premium sailing experience aboard the vintage sailing yacht “Liberty”. Our vessel is a work of art unlike any boat on the bay. She is flawlessly maintained with high standards of pride and craftsmanship. You will fall in love with her mirror-finish wood accents, beautiful cozy cabin and clean facilities. This is an all-inclusive 2 ½ hour experience with soft drinks and snacks included. Play some music and relax on cushioned seats as we sail the scenic waters of San Diego Bay. Feel free to steer the boat and feel the power of the wind in the sails. Our sailing experience is limited only to 6 guests. You can sail with other travelers or select a private cruise for just you and your friends and family.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Water, soft drinks and packaged snacks.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr Discovery Pier, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
The Maritime Museum of San Diego, established in 1948, preserves one of the largest collections of historic sea vessels in the United States. Located on the San Diego Bay, the centerpiece of the museum's collection is the Star of India, an 1863 iron bark.
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
The San Diego–Coronado Bridge, locally referred to as the Coronado Bridge, is a prestressed concrete/steel girder bridge, crossing over San Diego Bay in the United States, linking San Diego with Coronado, California. The bridge is signed as part of State Route 75.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
The USS Midway Museum is a historical naval aircraft carrier museum located in downtown San Diego, California at Navy Pier. The museum consists of the aircraft carrier Midway. The ship houses an extensive collection of aircraft, many of which were built in Southern California.
Pass By: Coronado Island, 1100 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118-3407
Naval Air Station North Island or NAS North Island is located at the north end of the Coronado peninsula on San Diego Bay and is the home port of several aircraft carriers of the United States Navy
Pass By: Seaport Village, 849 W Harbor Dr Downtown, San Diego, CA 92101-7744
Seaport Village includes more than 50 places to shop, for items including men’s and women’s clothing, souvenirs, books, original art, toys and more. Shoppers also can enjoy a meal at one of the four fine-dining restaurants, which serve everything from fresh seafood to burgers, or they can grab a quick snack at the many casual dining stops.
Pass By: Embarcadero Marina Park North, 400 Kettner Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101
North Embarcadero, the Public Art Collection includes more than 30 pieces of art along the waterfront. You’ll see A National Salute to Bob Hope and the Military, which includes 16 larger-than-life bronze statues. There’s also the Urban Trees Artwork display, which is a yearly exhibit that features tree-size art pieces representing the San Diego landscape from local artists.
Departure Point :955 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional sailboat with wooden mast, gaff rigging, classic decor
- Restroom on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.