Classic Vienna City Tour Vienna & Eckartsau palace
A perfect beginning for your stay in Vienna. You will get to all the main sights in Vienna and your most entertaining local certified tour guide will tell you everything about Viennas past and todays life. Learn about the Habsburgs and their extensive imperial residences, see our world famous attractions, like Heldenplatz, Belvedere palace, Prater & more and finally enjoy a glass of typical Viennese vine.
After lunch we will go on to explore the Habsburgs last home in Austria called Eckartsau. Far away from mass tourism, something really special. Recommended for visitors, which try to discover something very special.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or Limo
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Eckartsau
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ringstrasse
- Entry/Admission - Belvedere Museum
- Entry/Admission - Heldenplatz
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ringstrasse, Vienna Austria
You will get to all Ringstrassen attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belvedere Museum, Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 27, Vienna 1030 Austria
Walk through the amazing gardens and take stunning pictures of Vienna. Best place to overlook Vienna from a TOP panoramic view spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Heldenplatz, Volksgarten Hofburg Palace, Vienna 1010 Austria
The most famous square in Vienna. See, listen, take a a couple of breathtaking pictures and enjoy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hundertwasserhaus, Kegelgasse 36-38, Vienna 1030 Austria
The most curious house ever! This is very special -you have to see it!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Prater 7/1 Riesenradplatz 1, Vienna 1020 Austria
The Giant Ferris Wheel in the Prater is one of the city's symbols
The Giant Ferris Wheel has also played the "lead role" in several Hollywood films, such as "The Third Man" with Orson Wells or in the James Bond adventure "The Living Daylights" starring Timothy Dalton
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Danube Tower, Donauturmstrasse 4, Vienna 1220 Austria
Austria’s tallest building is always an experience for the whole family.
Stop At: Schloss Eckartsau, Schlossgasse, Eckartsau 2305 Austria
Nestled in the midst of the Danube wetlands and an enchanting park, this imperial hunting lodge tells the final chapter in the eventful history of the Danube Monarchy. In 1918/19 it was the last residence of Emperor Karl and Empress Zita in Austria. The lodge houses exquisite art and the rooms the imperial family occupied. Guided tour inside is included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels and b&b's in Vienna.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.