Classic Walking Tour of Rome LGBT+
First LGBT+ official tour operator in Rome. Our classic walking tour offers you gay friendly experience in a semi private group.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2,5 hours tour
- semi private group (max 8 people)
- english/spanish guide
- pet friendly
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via del Corso, Rome Italy
We will start our adventure in Piazza Venezia, the intersection of the five most important streets of Rome, as well of as one of the most important symbols of italianness. From there we will continue on Via del Corso, Rome’s main shopping street. Following the small streets full of merchants we will visit the most beautiful and majestic fountains and squares in Rome, including The Trevi Fountain, The Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, The Pantheon and Piazza Navona. Behind Piazza Navona we will stop for a respite aperitif, to breathe in the typical atmosphere of the city center. After the break we will continue towards the Jewish Ghetto and conclude the experience in Trastevere, one of the most picturesque and lively areas of the city.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Via dei Salumi, 27a, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.