Classic Whale Watching from Reykjavík
Encounter whales, dolphins, porpoises and birds on a 3-hour cruise from Reykjavik and see the wildlife in their natural habitat off the capital’s coast. Whales and dolphins are seen on more than 90% of summer tours and 80% of winter tours. In the unlikely event you do not see a whale or a dolphin you receive a complimentary ticket to join us again another day.
Elding is an environmentally friendly company and recognised worldwide for its environmental efforts. The aim, mission and goal is to minimise the operational impact on the environment while offering an unforgettable experience at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Excellent live guide
- Overalls, raincoats and blankets
- Admission to Wildlife Exhibition
- Free WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Enjoy a 3 hr. cruise in Faxaflói bay in search for whales and other wildlife. Stunning views on the horizon and excellent onboard services provided. Feel free to borrow our overalls to stay warm on the outside deck.
• Elding Whale Watching, AEgisgarour 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Point :Ægisgarður 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: tour may need to sail from other harbours, if weather conditions are unfavourable. In this case, the local operator will provide complimentary transportation to the harbour, and the tour will last up to 5 hours including transfers.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.