Classic Wine / Port Tasting with Interactive Guided Tour
Quinta do Beijo is a large family of wide smiles where the mother, father, children, husbands, wives and grandchildren all contribute to Quinta do Beijo continuing to maintain the status of a family farm in the heart from the Douro.
Tours are moments of family and friendship where the passion of those who produce it, passes to those who taste them through an Original tasting directly from the kites. A taste of Traditional Porto.
per adult from
30 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Quinta do Beijo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quinta do Beijo, Rua de Sao Bento, 1 Celeirós do Douro, Sabrosa 5060-011 Portugal
Our Tour Guide
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Quinta do Beijo, Sociedade Agrícola e Comercial Lda, R. de São Bento No 1, 5060-011, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.