Classic Wonders Of Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar 2019/2020
Our professional guides are there to assist you every step of the way. Even though there is a general outline of your safari, your guide will talk with you regarding each day’s plans. He will tell you about the country you are visiting, its history, traditions, the area you are visiting, what you see; he will take you to the loveliest places, look after any formalities or negotiations with the local people, and take care of your safety and comfort. They all are proficient in bush craft, and can also tell you about the local traditions, wildlife, identify the birds, and help you learn more about the world around you. All our guides speak English as well as their local language and some speak French and Spanish as well
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- 9x Dinner
- 9x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 10 nights
- Transportation in a private safari minivan in Kenya and 4 x 4 land cruiser in Tanzania on safari
- Services of an English or Spanish or French speaking driver-guide,parks entrance fees.
- Flight Arusha to Zanzibar.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Complimentary 1500 ml mineral water per person per day in the safari vehicle.
- All meet and greet services, All arrival and departure transfers.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle:First-aid kit,binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher.
- Entry/Admission - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Uroa Bay
What's excluded :
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- NAIROBI- ARRIVAL
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels in Nairobi and also at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.