Classical Big Art Tour
The Journey From the Renaissance to Impressionism Join our guided, small-group tour at the National Gallery of Art to experience some of the most influential works of Western Art. This 2-hour walking tour travels back in time to the beginning of the 13th century, at the start of the Italian Renaissance.
Discover the magic of Medieval times, the Baroque era, Romanticism, the Art Nouveau, and French Impressionism. Track the evolution of sacred art and religious themes over the centuries. Your tour guide, Stephen, will uncover the names, histories, and artworks of artists that contributed to each of these movements, whose work does not get the attention it deserves. We will end our journey among the pastels and paint strokes of French Impressionism in the National Gallery of Art.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery of Art
What's excluded :
- Visit: National Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave NW 6th Street and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
You will enjoy Art from the periods: Medieval, Sacred Art, Renaissance Art, Impressionism Art.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :National Gallery of Art, Constitution Ave NW 6th Street and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The museum may require additional safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.