Classical concert in House of Music with Imperial classic orchestra
Tickets to an evening concert at the famous Haus der Musik, located in the city centre.
Listen to Mozart, Johann Strauß, Haydn and Vivaldi
Enjoy world famous operetta, opera music, waltzes and a ballet performance
1 ballet dancer and 4 opera singers accompany the orchestra
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Classic Orchestra
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Imperial Classic Orchestra, Goelsdorfgasse 2/6, Vienna 1010 Austria
Just a few minutes away from St. Stephen’s Cathedral, you can listen to and enjoy the melodies of Johann Strauß, Mozart, Haydn and Vivaldi during a 1.5-hour concert at the famous Viennese museum Haus der Musik. Discover the background stories and how the composer brought the notes to life and made them into world famous pieces of music that we all know and enjoy.
The interactive sound museum and our stage are located at the former palace of Archduke Charles whereyou also find the Museum of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, whose founder, Otto Nicolai, used to lived there. The history of the world famous orchestra is presented at the site where it all began.
Choose from four ticket categories and enjoy the wonderful Vienna classical music performend by musicians, 4 opera singers and a ballet dancer.
Departure Point :Imperial Classic Orchestra, Goelsdorfgasse 2/6, Vienna 1010 Austria
Departure Time :8:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.