Classical Rome private tour: Appian Way & Catacombs - 3 Hours
Explore the impressive underground tunnels of the Catacombs of Rome; wander along the ancient Appian Way, still preserved from Ancient Rome. Appian way was considered the "Queen" of all roads in classic times.
Visit the Catacombs of San Callisto. See the tomb of Caecilia Metella and gaze in amazement at the original Roman cobblestone streets and the antique aqueducts along the Appian Way. Admire the impressive circus of Maxentius and his Villa.
During the tour, find out how the Catacombs were used and how the city's water supply was guaranteed; even the famous Trevi Fountain with water pumped from the surrounding area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry to the catacombs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Via Appia Antica, Via Appia, Rome Italy
Lose yourself in the footsteps of ancient Romans along the majestic Appian way.
Breath the same atmosphere of twenty centuries ago with us!
Visit the hidden catacombs of St. Callistus and, then, admire the perfect arches of Roman aqueducts.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please provide the pick up adress
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.