Classical Russian Ballet for Cruise Passengers
Enjoy a wonderful evening of Traditional Russian Ballet at one of the Imperial theaters of St. Petersburg. Russian ballet is widely known as the world’s best. St Petersburg is an original stage and watching a ballet here is a unique experience recommended for all tourists. Have a seat at one of the historic theaters of St. Petersburg and enjoy world-known Russian ballet ‘Swan Lake’, ‘Giselle’ or ‘The Nutcracker’ . Round-trip transportation included. You will be picked up from your ship or hotel.
Seats depend on availability and timing. The production will be confirmed on the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: The Alexandrinsky Theater, Ostrovskogo Square, 6, St. Petersburg 191023 Russia
You will be picked up at your ship or hotel at 18.45. The performance starts at 20.00. It lasts about 1,5-3 hours.
After performance you will be transported back to the ship or hotel.
The name of the theater and the performance will be passed on to you on the day of performance • Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific theater or performance • Please note your booking will not be confirmed, if there's no tickets available for your date • Please note the booking is non-refundable after we buy the tickets and confirm the booking • If you book in less than two weeks prior to your arrival to St. Petersburg, we cannot guarantee the availability of tickets
Departure Point :The Alexandrinsky Theater, Ostrovskogo Square, 6, St. Petersburg 191023 Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your ship or hotel. You may also get your tickets by the theaterPorts
- St.Petersburg Port
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We arrange visa support for cruise ship passengers if the tour is booked at least 4 days prior to the ship arrival
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, tourists names, dates of birth, passport numbers, citizenship.
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed tour ticket provided by us
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.