Clay Pigeon Shooting - 25 shots. Shooting live rounds in Cracow.
We offer shooting experiences for all the people who would like to try it.
To make a long story short we are a group of experienced Instructors that care firstly about safety and never forget to make you experience fun.... But hitting the target will be your job ;)
per adult from
What's included :
- The price includes protective gear as well and using all the necessary equipement and using firearms.
What's excluded :
Clay pidgeon shooting is the art of shooting a firearm at special flying targets, known as clay pigeons. Try your best to hit them all!
You will have 25 shots to flying targets.
Laugh with friends or family and experience something special.
Think that shotgun is difficult?
Let us show you it's not!
Learn from The Best! Our Instructors are here to show you that this "Devil" is way nicer than it seems!
Departure Point :Pasternik 128, 31-354 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who are sensitive to noise.
- Not recommended for children under 10.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.