Clear Creek Intermediate Whitewater Rafting near Denver
Clear Creek Canyon is unique in the quantity and quality of its rapids. It has more rapids than nearly any other commercially run stretch of whitewater in the nation. It is also free-flowing, meaning that the water levels change throughout the season, offering a variety of experiences. In addition to world-class rafting, it is also the home of the 1859 Gold Rush. Gold is still found in the creek by intrepid miners using pans and dredges. Guests will pass many sites of historical significance related to the Gold Rush while rafting on Clear Creek. Clear Creek is also conveniently located nearby Denver and other surrounding resorts, making it the perfect day-trip excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Helmet, Personal Flotation Device, Paddles, Wetsuits, and Splash Jackets
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Footwear (no crocs or flip-flops)
We ask that guests arrive 30 minutes before their scheduled trip time to give time for check-in. After this, guests will meet their guides, receive the necessary equipment for their journey, and the basics of rafting and river safety. Next, they will board our shuttle vehicle, which will take them on a short drive to the creek-side launch point.
After their rafting adventure, guests will be transported back to our outpost. There, they will have the opportunity to purchase a keepsake from our gift shop and/or receive recommendations from their guide about other area attractions and eateries.
• Downstream Adventures, 409 E Park Avenue, Idaho Springs, CO 80438
• Clear Creek Canyon, Clear Creek County, Georgetown, CO 81211
Departure Point :409 Park Ave, Idaho Springs, CO 80452, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must be aged 13 and up
- Travelers should be comfortable engaging in physical activities, including moderate paddling and walking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.