Clear Kayak Tour in Jupiter
Whether it’s a curious manatee, friendly dolphin, or colorful starfish – we’ve seen it all! Here’s your chance to get the best window seat possible by paddling Jupiter in one of our clear kayaks! Take an adventure alongside mangroves, beautiful waterways, and keep your eyes peeled for some exciting nature and wildlife!
Grab picturesque shots from the views of our kayaks! Hand your phone, or camera, over to our guide to grab a couple shots for you!
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Use of clear kayak
- Use of dry bag
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum, 500 Captain Armours Way, Jupiter, FL 33469-3508
We may have a nice view of the Jupiter Lighthouse depending on the speed of our paddle!
Departure Point :18701 SE Federal Hwy, Jupiter, FL 33469, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 250 Pound Weight Limit per Person & 425 Pounds Weight Limit per Couple
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.