Clear Kayak Tour of Tarpon Springs | Manatee Season
We offer the exclusive clear kayak tour of Tarpon Springs! Looking for an adventure? Our guides will take care of setting up the kayaks, guiding you along the way, help you search for manatees, and educating you about the are - all you have to do is come and paddle with us!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Kayaks, paddles, seats, life jackets, whistles
- Dry Bags: We'll allow you to use our dry bags to keep your personal belongings dry along the tour!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Craig Park, 5 Beekman Way, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
You'll paddle through the beautiful bayou's of Tarpon Springs, right along the side of Craig Park, which is at the very heart of Tarpon Springs. You'll paddle by the incredible Victorian style homes from the town's first settlers in the 19th Century.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spring Bayou, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, USA
You'll be on the lookout for manatees as your guide leads the way to Spring Bayou - where you'll take in the views of "Golden Crescent" right from your clear kayak!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Tarpon Springs Yacht Club, 350 N Spring Blvd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For your safety, we have a weight limit of 250 lbs per guest, and a combined limit of 425 lbs for two people in a tandem kayak
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.