Clear Kayak Tours Through Rainbow Springs
Clear kayak tours through the crystalline waters of Rainbow Springs!
Rainbow Springs, a first-magnitude spring - ranked fourth in the state for volume of discharge. In addition to the springs located at the headwaters, there are many smaller springs that discharge from numerous caves, rock crevices, and sand boils through the entire length of the river
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rainbow Springs State Park, 19158 SW 81st Place Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34432-2463
Rainbow Springs State Park has ornamental gardens, man-made waterfalls and sloping hills that remind you of the springs' most recent past, mining operations and a privately-owned tourist attraction.
Departure Point :KP Hole Park, 9435 SW 190th Avenue Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34432, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.