Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Dolphin Encounter Cruise
Take a day trip from Orlando to the miles of white, sugar-sand beaches and sparkling waterways of Clearwater Beach! Relax and unwind on Florida's west coast, far from the hustle and bustle of Orlando. While enjoying your day at Clearwater, take a sightseeing cruise on the Gulf of Mexico to watch for bottlenose dolphins!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch (if option selected)
- 2-hour dolphin cruise
- Pickup and drop-off from centralized pick up locations in Orlando
- Entry/Admission - The Tropics Boat Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Tropics Boat Tours, 25 Causeway Blvd Slip #5, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA
After pickup from select Orlando hotels, your day of fun in the sun begins as you head west to Florida's Gulf of Mexico coast.
During the approximate 1.5-hour bus ride, listen to a little bit of history on Clearwater from your driver, hear about what you'll find when you get there, and watch an onboard movie.
When you arrive at Clearwater Beach, you'll have a couple of hours to spend how you wish on the beach, and then you'll head to the marina for your one-hour dolphin-encounter cruise. Watch for native bottlenose dolphins -- the sea's most lovable creatures -- as they play in their natural habitat. Snap photos of them jumping and swimming along the boat, and admire views of the beautiful shorelines of Clearwater and Caladesi Island. A $10 wristband can be purchased on board for unlimited beer, wine, vodka punch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Back on the beach, enjoy approximately three to four more hours of free time to do as you wish -- swim, bodyboard, work on your tan or go for a walk on the sand. Beach umbrellas and chairs, as well as watersports equipment, are available for rent from a stand on the beach, if you wish.
When you're ready to eat, simply use your lunch voucher (if option selected) to pick up your lunch and enjoy a picnic on the beach.
In total, you'll spend about seven to eight hours in Clearwater, depending on the traffic from Orlando. The exact departure time of your dolphin cruise may vary depending on the day.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
2: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
3: Firehouse Subs Lake Buena Vista, 12515 FL-535 Ste 515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
4: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Señor Frog's | Orlando, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.