Clearwater Beach Day Trip from Orlando with Optional Upgrades
Escape the theme parks and be transported to the white sands and turquoise waters of Clearwater Beach on the Gulf of Mexico. This transportation option gives you plenty of free time to enjoy one of America's highest rated beaches at your leisure.
Whether you want to lie back and just relax all day on the beach, or have us set up your lunch or an afternoon activity, it can be done easily. From fast speedboat rides, visits to Winter the Dolphin aquarium, a deep sea fishing boat, a pirate ship boat ride or even a boat ride into the Gulf of Mexico searching for wild dolphins, all of these can be arranged.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation from Central Florida to Clearwater Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lots of free time to relax and enjoy the beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless lunch option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Beach Marina
- Entry/Admission - Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Dolphin Encounter Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Sea Screamers of Clearwater
- Entry/Admission - Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 9150 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819-8112
We pick up at various hotels / resorts in this area. Please refer to the pick up list.
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
White sand beach, turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, a marina full of different boat tour options, a pier out into the water.....
This is the ultimate day to relax at a beach that has been rated #1 in the United States by many travel websites!
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Clearwater Beach Marina, 25 Causeway Blvd Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
Deep sea fishing is a 4-hour cruise that takes you 10 miles out into the Gulf. Everything you need for an afternoon fishing is included where grouper & snapper are often caught.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA
Captain Memo is a wonderful family boat ride where you board a pirate ship. Face painting, hats and fun games await you as well as firing the cannons on this high seas adventure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolphin Encounter Cruise, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
The Dolphin Encounter boat tour lasts approximately two hours and will take you from Clearwater Bay out Clearwater Pass on the beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico in search of the Sun Coast’s favorite…the Bottlenose Dolphin. In addition to offering guaranteed dolphin sightings, your Captain will highlight some fascinating facts about the natural wonders our Gulf Coast offers as well as point out celebrity mansions along the way. Fun and games for the smaller family members are also included on this boat!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sea Screamers of Clearwater, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767, USA
The Sea Screamer Boat Ride takes guests on a 'wind in your hair' adventure into the Gulf of Mexico where dolphins are often seen jumping in the flume of the boat makes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Clearwater Marine Aquarium, 249 Windward Passage, Clearwater, FL 33767-2244
Winter The Dolphin is a celebrity known around the world for her prosthetic tail. Visit the aquarium where she lives and to where she was rescued and rehabilitated. The movie was filmed in the 'hospital' and Winter and friends are there waiting to meet you!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Tampa Convention Center, 333 S Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602-5369
We drive through the City of Tampa enroute from Central Florida to Clearwater Beach.
Departure Point :1: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
2: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
4: Holiday Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando, 5916 Caravan Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center, 6515 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
7: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
8: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
9: Maingate Lakeside Resort, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
Departure Time :8:35 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Bring your beach wear and towels
- If you select a boat ride option, and the boat ride is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a refund of the boat tour optional price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- We note this is note wheelchair accessible as not all the boats are accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.