Clearwater Daytime Yacht Music Cruise with Optional Dining
Get your friends together for a little midday party aboard a sleek, yacht-style luxury vessel! Enjoy the scenery of Clearwater Bay as you cruise to the sounds of live entertainment!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Live Narration
- Live Entertainment
What's excluded :
- Meal Service (available for purchase on board)
- Beverages (available for purchase on board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: StarLite Majesty Dining Cruises, 25 Causeway Blvd Slip #58, Clearwater, FL 33767-2064
Relax on the outer decks with a frozen drink or a cocktail, which can be purchased from the full service bar on board and enjoy a leisurely sightseeing cruise along Florida’s beautiful, calm, inland waters of Clearwater Bay while listening to the sounds of your favorite songs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Clearwater, Clearwater, Florida
Add a delicious sit down gourmet lunch prepared fresh on board by an executive chef, which can be purchased once on board the yacht. Choose from six entrees served with salad, or enjoy a light appetizer. This luxury lunchtime dance cruise is a fun way to spend an afternoon and a must for any Clearwater vacation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 260 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We will have limited our capacity on each vessel to only 50%. We are screening both employees and customers for COVID-19 symptoms. For those cruises with buffet option, we are having a staff member serve the buffet so that multiple people are not coming in contact with the food.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.