Clearwater Encounters with Dolphins Tour
Established in 1999, Encounters With Dolphins has been safely providing guests the opportunity to view dolphins, learn about Clearwater and enjoy the sand and sun on Compass Island and maybe even take a dip on the island! We are a veteran owned and operated small business founded on the principal of wanting our guests to have the same experiences we would want to have on our vacation! All of us work tirelessly to ensure that all of our customers have an enjoyable, relaxing time with us!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Come join us on a fun filled, narrated sightseeing tour of Clearwater’s harbor. Enjoy a relaxing ride while you learn about our abundant wildlife, and view the area’s dolphins in their natural environment. Every trip stops at Compass Island where you can collect shells, swim, snorkel and the kids can even hunt for treasure!
Excursions depart from the Clearwater Beach Marina multiple times every day. Spend an hour and a half to an hour and forty five minutes with our highly trained crew in the Clearwater Harbor on board our brand new 40 foot Coast Guard inspected excursion boat. For twenty to thirty minutes during your trip, the boat will stop at Compass Island where you will have the opportunity to shell hunt through thousands of shells, swim, snorkel (gear is provided) and enjoy the island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Encounters With Dolphins, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Reduced capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.