Clearwater Inshore Fishing Charter
Experience and explore waters of
Clearwater Beach and
Caladesi Island State Park. Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Clearwater Bay. Enjoy fishing one of the most popular and unique ecosystem found within downtown. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of nearshore, island hoping and backcountry fishing for
Black Drum, Redfish, Cobia, Trout and
Jack Crevalle depending on the season. Even on windy days, there are plenty of places to fish, in the Bay, you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this an experience, not just another fishing trip.
Travelers and Visitors of Clearwater Beach also enjoyed the Clearwater Marine Aquarium or experience in the Boeing 737 Flight Simulations or even an awesome game at Spectrum Field.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clearwater, FL, USA
The boat meeting location is 3 minutes from downtown Clearwater.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: 198 Seminole St, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
We will fish the duration of your trip time in the Clearwater area based on winds and season it will determine how far we have to travel.
When time expires we will return the same way as we exited returning to the original dock for your departure.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Caladesi Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
If we go north we will be fishing around the Caladesi Island State Park, this is generally based on time of year and weather conditions.
Pass By: Sand Key Park, 1060 Gulf Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767-2701
If we were to go south we generally pass by Sand Key Park as we go out the Clearwater Pass and fish the outside. Again this is based on time of years, species of fish and weather conditions.
Departure Point :198 Seminole St, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.