Cliff Divers Show at La Quebrada With Lunch Drinks & Shopping & More Drinks
Very Small Group, Clean & Safe.
A wonderful way to spend half day witnessing the most iconic show in Acapulco, the high cliff divers, enjoying a delicious Mexican Lunch and Two cocktails. Afterwards your friendly and knowledgeable guide will take you for shopping to Acapulco´s flea market, a jewelry store or wherever you want to go shopping to.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch and 2 Drinks or Cocktails included
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Acapulco Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Mercado de Artesanias
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador Acapulco Hotel, La Quebrada 74, Centro, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
This is a real must. If you do not see the divers you do not know Acapulco. We presence this iconic spectacle of Mexico.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado de Artesanias, 5 de Mayo Ave, Acapulco Mexico
A paradise of arts and crafts, silver and Mexican souvenirs
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
HOTEL: Entrance or Lobby of your hotelCRUISE: Right after the last security gate, before you reach the street, next to police station. Your guide will be holding a sign "with your name"Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, Clean, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.