Cliff Edge Glamping in Al-Jabal Al-Akhdar
With Teepee's luxurious camping services, we aim to inspire and enrich the life of those who seek a unique kind of trip; one that encourages cultural immersion, reconnecting with nature and ignites a sense of adventure without compromising in luxury.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Fully furnished tent
- Toilet, Portable Bidet & Shower
- Grill Station, Dinner set & Bonfire
- Board games
- Phone and laptop charging generator
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Experience camping like never before. Nestled 2,000 meters above sea level on the curving edge of a great canyon, our off the-grid campsite provides the perfect setup for those who seek a unique kind of experience; one that encourages cultural immersion, reconnecting with nature and ignites a sense of adventure without compromising on luxury.
Our visitors are greeted with Omani coffee and dates after being dropped-off to the campsite, where they will be checked in to their tents.
A meal cooked and served under the stars and enjoyed within the company of your local guide is followed by stargazing around a warm bonfire.
The following morning starts with a warm breakfast followed by a one-hour hike through an old village and rose plantations.
The tour guide will then drop you off at the same pick-up location.
Departure Point :Kawa Kava, Birkat Al Mouz, Nizwa, Oman
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.