Cliffs of Moher and Doolin Day Trip from Dublin
Pack your sense of adventure and get away for a day on board this day trip to the breathtakingly beautiful Cliffs of Moher, a natural wonder in County Clare at the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way. Sit back in your reclining leather seats and access the free Wi-Fi as you head west through the Burren on your journey through some of the most stunning landscapes of South West Ireland. Then, take some time for tradition with a visit to nearby Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music. Here you can mix with the locals, share a story, hear a song or sample the many delights of this old-world fishing village. Back on dry land, relax and unwind while sharing your memories on our return coach trip to Ennis or Dublin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wild Atlantic Way, Wild Atlantic Way
Your tour starts with a 7.30am pick-up from central Dublin. On board there will be a live guide for narration throughout the day and your questions are more than welcomed.
Travel through the Burren and along the Wild Atlantic Way, one of Ireland's greatest viewing point. See the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, Ireland’s most visited natural attraction. You will be surrounded by beauty and captivated by nature. Spot colonies of rare birds soaring above the cliff-face, see and hear the full force of the wild and wonderful Atlantic Ocean from below and follow the many trails for stunning views that will take your breath away.
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Entry to the underground Visitor Centre at the Cliffs of Moher and its exciting Atlantic Edge display are included in the tour price. There is also a possibility for an optional cruise circling the base of the Cliffs of Moher (for an extra charge).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
Then, visit the picturesque village of Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music. Here you can visit local pubs and restaurants at leisure.
Travel in comfort in a luxury coach with complimentary refreshments and relax on your return journey to Dublin, where you are due to return at approx. 7.30pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.