Cliffs of Moher and The Burren day trip
We are the third generation in a family touring business, so we have been steeped in the business and know how to look after our guest. We provide local knowledge of the areas we travel to and ensure our guest see the best spots while on tour in Clare.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
You will be chauffeur driven from Ennis via Ennistymon and Lahinch to the Cliffs of Moher, upon return from sightseeing you will be brought further North.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Burren National Park, Clare Heritage Centre, Corofin Ireland
Leaving The Cliffs of Moher, heading North along the Wild Atlantic Ways Coastal Road, we will bring you through the most scenic part of The Burren
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poulnabrone Dolmen, R480, The Burren, County Clare Ireland
While traveling through the rugged roads of The Burren, we will make a stop at Poulnabrone. This portal tomb dates back to over 5000 years ago and is the oldest in Ireland.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.