Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
Explore Ireland's west coast highlights on a coach and rail day trip from Dublin to the wild Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and picturesque Galway Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Entry/Admission - Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
After a brief Limerick city tour, we head out to Bunratty Castle. The castle was completed in 1425 and, after many years of neglect, has been restored to its former glory. There is a folk park here and many of the buildings – including the village – were dismantled at various locations in the region and rebuilt, brick by brick, at their present location.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
Enjoy some free time at the Cliffs of Moher - among some of the highest sea cliffs in Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
From the Cliffs of Moher, we take the coast road for much of the way to Galway, with time for photos along The Burren. This is a national park and the word Burren comes from the Irish Language and means ‘rocky place’. It is a unique lunar landscape of limestone. Today the Burren is noted for its diverse flora with few parallels elsewhere in Ireland or, indeed, Europe. As time permits, we will make a short stop here for photographs.
Stop At: American House Eyre Square, Galway H91 PHK1 Ireland
Traffic dependent, there will be some free time upon your arrival in Galway to get some dinner and look at some shops, etc.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Heuston Station, St John's Rd W, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc.
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries.
- Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps onto the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Children U16 cannot book independently. They must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Check in is 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.