Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way
Depart Cork for a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher, one of Ireland's most popular natural attractions. This guided tour also includes a visit to the city of Limerick, checking out the lunar-style landscape of the Burren, and stopping by medieval Bunratty Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Admission into the Cliffs of Moher
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paddywagon Day Tours, Bridge St Tourist Offce, Cork T23 KW89 Ireland
Check in at 7.30am with our friendly Paddywagon Staff at our Tourist Office located on Bridge Street. Ready for a 7.45am departure. We depart Cork and enjoy a scenic drive across the beautiful golden vale of Cork, to historic Limerick city. This city is the setting for blockbuster novel and movie Angela's Ashes, and is also the home of the Munster rugby team.
Pass By: King John's Castle, Nicholas Street King's Island, Limerick Ireland
We will view and learn about King John's Castle and the River Shannon. We continue via County Clare to the west coast of Ireland.
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
We spend 1.5 hours at the Cliffs of Moher - one of the world's greatest natural attractions. These cliffs stand 1/3 the size of the Empire State Building and have large populations of puffins and gannets. You can enjoy a hike or a relaxed walk, while gazing in amazement at this geological and natural beauty. The Cliffs of Moher also have shops and restaurants, anything from snacks and souvenirs available in plenty. Visitor charges at the Cliffs are included in the tour price saving you €8. You will also receive a complimentary ticket to the award winning Atlantic Edge exhibition that examines all aspects of the mighty Cliffs of Moher.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
We depart from the Cliffs of Moher for a stop in Doolin, a lovely village where you may wish to enjoy a traditional Irish pub lunch (optional), maybe a seafood chowder with a pint of the local Doolineer pint (optional). On the way we will have superb views of the Atlantic coast and the Aran Islands.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
We depart Doolin and visit one of the most unusual limestone surfaces anywhere - the Burren, a lunar landscape dating back 300 million years with unique features such as underground lakes and waterfalls. If it's the right season you may see one of the 26 different types of orchids that grow here right on beautiful Galway Bay. As we stroll through this rugged surface we understand how Neil Armstrong felt when he set foot on the moon in August 1969.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Bunratty West, Bunratty Ireland
We stop at Bunratty Castle, for a photo stop and a chance to grab a coffee and refresh yourself. You can easily imagine Norman knights, Gaelic warriors, and jousting chieftains at this hallowed spot.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Paddywagon Tours Cork, 9 Bridge St, Centre, Cork, T23 KW89, Ireland
We return to Cork after a fun filled day.
Departure Point :Paddywagon Tours Cork, 9 Bridge St, Centre, Cork, T23 KW89, Ireland
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be held under the coach and are the responsibility of the passenger
- Alert us at the time of booking and we will have a bootser/baby seat waiting on board.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 58 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.