Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
Join us on our Cliffs of Moher tour as we discover some of the most dramatic cliffs in Ireland. We take an unforgettable journey to the Wild Atlantic Way where you are rewarded with dramatic and breathtaking views that are nothing short of amazing. Along with your fellow travellers, discover the best of Ireland’s dramatic coastline including the Burren and the bohemian city of Galway.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk Street, Dublin Ireland
We will meet at the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street. You will board our comfortable coach; meet your guide and fellow adventurers and head west out of Dublin.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
You will have the opportunity to stroll around the impressive cliff tops, enjoy panoramic views and take in the history of the area. Marvel at the captivating landscape and stunning views out to sea. Feel the breeze on your face as you look out at the waves crashing against the cliffs below (from a safe distance!) This is a lovely walk, the landscape changes as you move and each angle is more stunning than the next. You will certainly take lovely photos here! Included in the price is the entrance to the cliffs as well as an interactive video in the visitor’s center.After exploring the cliffs, you will have worked up an appetite, so we will stop for lunch at the delightful village of Doolin. Well-known for its traditional Irish music, Doolin is located near Lisdoonvarna, famous for its matchmaking festival. Enjoy lunch here before boarding the bus again for further adventure. (Lunch not included)
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: The Burren House Farm County Clare, Ireland Ireland
After lunch we will head to the Karst landscape of the Burren. It is almost like taking a lunar walk as you traverse the rocky limestone exterior. This is a unique region, which is home to many plants, and flowers, which manage to grow within fertile crevices in the rocky ground. Lovely orchids and bright gentian blue flowers only grow in this part of the country. See if you can spot them! Take a refreshing stroll right on the coast and navigate the rocky landscape.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Galway Bay, Galway Ireland
Drive by the scenic Galway Bay
Stop At: Galway's Latin Quarter, 21 High Street, Galway Ireland
Discover the Bohemian city of Galway. It is renowned for its brightly painted pubs, live music and cafés. Galway is a city steeped in history, explore the meandering streets and listen to the many street performers from around the world who call this city their home. Remnants of the medieval town walls lie between shops selling Aran sweaters, handcrafted Claddagh rings, and stacks of second-hand and new books. This “City of Tribes” will sure to be a highlight of your day tour!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Irish Day Tours, Fox House 37 College Green, Dublin D02 W599 Ireland
We will return to Dublin reminiscing about the day's activities, the memorable scenery, and with stories to tell about our experiences!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Molly Malone Statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Departure Time :6:50 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are welcome, provided that customers bring their own safety seats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are provided at an extra cost Please note the H&S measures may change due to government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.