Cliffs of Moher Fully Guided Day Tour From Dublin
Our Cliffs of Moher Day Tour is a fully guided day tour to one of Ireland’s more impressive natural attractions with professional tour guides on-board guaranteeing a fun, safe and memorable day for all involved.
Your journey to the Cliffs of Moher will take you from the banks of Dublin’s River Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and back again, all in one day.
Of course, you too will get the chance to see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour.
For lunch, you’ll enjoy a leisure stop to explore Doolin Village. Finally, you have the chance to visit Ireland’s Cultural Capital that is Galway City. Here you can stretch your legs and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Eyre Square!
per adult from
What's included :
- Full guided tour in English with a local expert
- Visit the traditional Irish Village of Doolin
- Free WI-FI on board
- Entry/Admission - Dublin Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dublin Visitor Centre, 17 Lower O'Connell Street | 118 Grafton Street 118 Grafton Street, Dublin Co.Dublin Ireland
09:40 To Check-in, enter the Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wild Atlantic Way, Wild Atlantic Way
Other highlights of this guided day trip from Dublin include coastal drives and super views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Wild Atlantic Way
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
See he biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region like no other on this Earth. Free entry into the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre is included with this tour and is usually valued at €6.00. And as the Cliffs of Moher is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Visitor Centre was built below ground to minimise visual impact and enhance the overall experience for all involved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Doolin, Doolin, The Burren, County Clare
For lunch, you’ll enjoy a leisure stop to explore Doolin Village, a small Irish town with several great pubs serving seafood, soups, sandwiches and Irish made hot meals, all of which can be washed down with a creamy pint of the black stuff of course.
This stop will not be possible from November 1st 2019, as we will be stopping in Galway City instead.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Galway, Galway, County Galway, Western Ireland
Finally, your last stop is Galway City, a city that is rich in heritage, which offers a number of vibrant cultural and artistic experiences for you to enjoy. Arriving here last allows you to enjoy a 60-minute stop to stretch your legs and soak up the atmosphere of the famous Eyre Square! Here we encourage you to embark on walking tour of Galway, and be sure to pop into the Galway City Cathedral, it is well worth a look and just a short walk from our stop.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dublin Visitor Centre, 118 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 X588, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.