Cliffs of Moher walk with local farmer. Clare. Guided. 3 hours.
Join a local farmer, historian and walking enthusiast on this spectacular guided walk along the Cliffs of Moher sea cliffs, as he shares his enthusiasm and passion for the area, local history, folklore and the preservation of a rural lifestyle.
Walk to the highest point of the Cliffs of Moher standing 214m (702 feet) above sea level, where views of the Dingle Peninsula and Loop Head in the South, the Aran Islands to the West with the Twelve Pins and mountains of Connemara to the North can be seen on a clear day. From O’ Brien’s Tower witness the amazing vistas of lush green grass, rocky cliffs and varying shades of sea and sky and hear the waves of the mighty Atlantic ocean crashing below.
The walk takes approximately 3 hours from the village of Doolin along a gravel path and finishes at the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre, where public transport is available to return to Doolin. The trail is an easy walk, it requires a basic level of fitness and a good head for heights and is 8km long.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Co. Clare, Ireland
Walk along the Cliffs with local farmer guiding the way
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Dingle Peninsula, Dingle Peninsula, County Kerry
Views of Dingle Peninsular in the distance along this walk on a clear day
Pass By: Loop Head, Ireland
Views of Loop Head Peninsular in the distance along this walk on a clear day
Pass By: Aran Islands, Aran Islands, County Galway, Western Ireland
Views of the Aran Islands in the distance along this walk on a clear day
Pass By: Twelve Bens of Connemara, Ireland
Views of the 12 Bens mountain range in Connemara in the distance along this walk on a clear day
Departure Point :Gus O'Connor's Pub, Fisher St, Ballyvara, Doolin, Co. Clare, V95 FY67, Ireland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Cliffs of Moher - Visitor Centre, Lislorkan North, Liscannor, Co. Clare, V95 KN9T, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.