Cliffs of Moher, Wild Atlantic Way and Galway tour from Dublin
Spend a day on our Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin going from the east to the west of Ireland. Your unique Cliffs of Moher Tour will take you to Galway, the Wild Atlantic Way, The Burren, Cliffs of Moher, Kilmacduagh monastery, proper west of Ireland countryside and farms and much much more. All entrance fees included.
per adult from
What's included :
- All other attractions can be seen without extra charges
- Live commentary/guide on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee included to the Cliffs of Moher visitor center
- The Burren
- Kilmacduagh Monastery stop
- Galway City
- Wild Atlantic Way drive
- Entry/Admission - Cliffs of Moher
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kilmacduagh Tower, Gort Ireland
The Kilmacduagh Monastery stop is exclusive to our tour. This 1000-year-old ruin and graveyard will give you the opportunity to take some pictures of the "real" Ireland. A very rare chance to take pictures of a 12th century Round Tower located among this abundance of early christian buildings dating back to the 11th century.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cliffs of Moher, Lislorkan North, Liscannor Ireland
As soon as you arrive to the Cliffs of Moher, you will be surrounded by beauty and captivated by nature. Spot colonies of rare birds soaring above the cliff-face, see and hear the full force of the wild and wonderful Atlantic Ocean from below and follow the many trails for stunning views that will take your breath away. You can also learn more about the natural wonder in the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Burren National Park, Clare Heritage Centre, Corofin Ireland
The Burren national park is almost 1500 hectares of uplands in the southeast of the Burren.
Be sure to bring your camera, as the unusual karst rocks make for some dramatic photo opportunities, and views stretch out towards the Aran Islands and the Twelve Bens mountain range. Here you can find Mediterranean, Arctic and Alpine plants growing next to each other. You will also see 75% of Ireland’s native flora and numerous ancient monuments, megalithic tombs, fairy forts and famous Celtic crosses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Wild Atlantic Way The Atlantic Coast of Ireland, Galway Ireland
You will follow the entire Wild Atlantic Way between Ennistymon and Galway. Passing historic landmarks such as Dunguaire Castle etc. And driving through villages like Kinvara, Ballyvaughan, and Kilfenora. Not to mention the amazing views over the Atlantic with Galway and the Aran Islands in the distance.
Stop At: Galway Bay, Galway Ireland
After arriving in Galway, you will have at least 1 hour to explore this amazing little city. Galway, the city of the tribes, is Ireland’s cultural capital. This free-spirited, artistic and bohemian city has an ambience all of its own. Explore the cobblestoned pedestrian streets that are continuously alive with music and discover the hidden gems of Galway’s speciality shops, boutiques and cafes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Hugh Lane, Charlemont House, Parnell Square N, Rotunda, Dublin, D01 F2X9, Ireland
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour (up to 2 hours between stops, up to 13 hours for the day) and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, with heart complaints, pregnant women or other serious medical conditions
- Galway may or may not be the last stop before returning to Dublin. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are late to the pick up the bus will not wait for them even if they call the office before hand. Must make sure they are on time.
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- The pick up point is in the City Centre so there is no parking available for passengers to leave their cars for the entire day.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point.
- Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.