Climb Norway's Highest Indoor Climbing Wall
Never been climbing before? Join us on our intro to climbing tasters lesson. Our experienced instructors will guide and teach you the basic that you need to be in the wall. No previous experience is needed. With climbs set to suit all levels of experience and ability, this is an experience suitable for all.
Intro to climbing tasters are perfect for adults and children alike.
The climbingwall at the Norwegian Mountaineering Centre (Norsk Tindesenter) is the perfect indoor "playground " for all ages! Come reach new height!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Climbing equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Get ready for a fun session with our friendly climbing instructors!
Intro to climbing tasters are group lessons, with a maximum of 6 people. Duration: 1 hour. No previous climbing experience required. All specialist equipment including climbing shoes is provided and included in the price of the course. Active wear is recommended, as well as some water to drink. After the session you are welcome to continue climbing on the bouldering wall, or explore the Norwegian Mountaineering Centre further, at no extra costs.
Meetingpoint: at the reception of the Norwegian Mountaineering Centre (Norsk Tindesenter) in Åndalsnes, 10 minutes prior to the lesson. Here you will be required to sign our waiver.
Departure Point :Norsk Tindesenter, Havnegata 2, 6300 Åndalsnes, Norway
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you arrive by car, please park at the free longterm parking at Viktoria oposite the railway station (Isfjordvegen)
- From here it`s only 3 minutes walk to the Norwegian Mountaineering Centre.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.