Amazing experience of first contact with rock climbing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified Climbing Guide
- Safety equipment to use during the tour
- Round trip transfer from hotel (if transport option selected)
What's excluded :
Climbing baptism at the world's largest urban climbing center.
• Morro da Babilonia, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Departure Point :Praça General Tibúrcio, Praça Gen. Tibúrcio - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290-270, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer valid to south zone and downtown Rio de Janeiro.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and a backpack is required to store your things.
- We recommend that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, 2 liters of water, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse to serve passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of drunkenness. If your tour is canceled for such reasons, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour / activity will have up to 5 travelers.
- Prohibited for those with serious medical problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.