Climbing day in private tour
Mallorca is an internationally paradise known by climbers from all levels, to practice all types of climbing: boulder, sports climbing, psicobloc or deep water soloing, classical or traditional climbing… all tastes and levels, of calcareous rock and sandstone, with excellent climbing routes equipped waiting for you to climb them.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Climbing equipment
- Professional guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
The guide will prepare a climbing route according with the level of experience of the client. An experience that won't leave you indiferent.
We will meet in Pollença, as it is surrounded by the Sierra de Tramuntana.
Departure Point :Via Pollentia, 43, 07460 Pollença, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.