Climbing Experience of Vias Ferratas and Archidona
Via ferratas is a specific form of mountaineering in which the route is anchored with steel cables and a fastener to allow an easier ascent. This allows people with no climbing experience to climb steep hills. You are always tied to a safety rope, so climbing is completely safe.
per adult from
What's included :
- full climbing harnass, helmet, rope, pulleys and safety materials
What's excluded :
This trail is located close to the town of Archidona in Sierra de Gracia and ends at the top of the ruins of the fortified castle of Amdalusian origin and in the sanctuary of Nuestra Senora de Gracia.
The route is basically vertical. Its 110 meters of climbing done simply and safe. You will encounter a slightly collapsed section, spacious terraces to rest and enjoy the views. A Tibetan bridge of 20 meter brings you to the end of the trail where you can enjoy the final panoramic view of the castle.
Departure Point :Paseo Andrés Segovia, 44, 18697 Almuñécar, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.