Cloud forest exploration
We are the only tour operator in Jaco beach running this cloud forest tour, we also have the very popular Monteverde cloud forest park which unfortunately has terrible roads making the trip to long and very tiring for those going on a day visit, so we highly recommed San Luis for an easier journey to the cloud forest exploration from Jaco beach, still 2:30 hours driving time per way requiered though... Montevede takes likely 3 hours or more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- for those taking zip line advenure instead of the suspended bridges the equipment of the zip line security and profesional guides are included.
- Entrance fees for either suspended bridges hike and gardens or zip line adventure on same park.
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedra de Fuego, Esparza Costa Rica
countrysides, farmers markets, plantations sightseeing along the way, even coffee plantations.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo de San Ramon (Museum of San Ramon), Parque Central - South Side, San Ramon 20201 Costa Rica
San Ramon old city seeing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve, 22 MI Southeast Of Tilaran 35 km, Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve 55-5655 Costa Rica
We won´t be at the Monteverde park but on the cloud forest of San Luis park at the very north of Monteverde limits, the maps here don´t show san Luis as an option so I had to describe it this way.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Avenida Pastor Díaz, Av. Pastor Díaz, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
8am pick up time, we can also pick up people from hotels in Hermosa beach 15 minutes earlier and from other hotels in Jaco area.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.