Co Loa citadel, Biking and fishing in Vietnamese countryside
- Visiting the remaining of the first castle and the temple of the great king of ancient Vietnam.
- Visiting the real destinations the most tragic love story in Vietnam happened
- Biking around the countryside and discover a simple and peaceful life so different from the bustle and hustle in the city
-Fishing in the countryside with the traditional method, learn the unique way of making bait with rice, and so much more
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- one bottle of water/ person
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Co Loa Citadel
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Drinks not included in our tour
- Tip for tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Co Loa Citadel, Cổ Loa, Đông Anh, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam
- Visiting the old citadel and the temple of the great king of ancient Vietnam.
- Biking around the countryside
- Learning how to fish with the traditional method, even from how to make bait
-Enjoy lunch local food
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
50 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi, VietnamWe pick up our guests in every hotel in the Old QuaterIf you stay outside this area, please contact us.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.