Coach Transfer from Downtown Vancouver to Downtown Victoria
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the quick and easy transfer from downtown Vancouver to downtown Victoria aboard a comfortable coach. Select from multiple departure times and drop off locations to accommodate your schedule.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way shared transfer
- BC Ferries Fare
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a hassle-free, convenient transfer between downtown Vancouver and downtown Victoria as you board a comfortable motor coach at the centrally located Pacific Central Station. From here, the motor coach will transport you directly to the Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal and aboard a BC Ferry to the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal. Your trip across the Strait of Georgia is a 95 minute scenic adventure through the Gulf Islands. Make sure to keep your eyes out for various wildlife as well as the beautiful vistas! Once you arrive at Swartz Bay, the same motor coach will transfer you directly to Capital City Station, centrally located behind the Fairmont Empress Hotel in the heart of downtown Victoria.
Departure Point :Pacific Central Station, 1150 Station St, Vancouver, BC V6A 4C7, Canada
Return Detail :Capital City Station, 721 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8W 2B4, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases (max 50lbs) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Strollers can be stored underneath the bus provided they can be folded by the passenger, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Children must travel with an adult.
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like a seat for your infant, please select a child fare.
- Certified Guide Dogs can accompany an individual on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver during check-in.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face Coverings that cover both the nose and mouth are required for all travelers while on both the bus service and BC Ferries.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.