Coach Transfer from Kings Canyon Resort to Ayers Rock Resort
Sit back, relax and enjoy your luxury coach transfer from Kings Canyon Resort to Ayers Rock Resort, Yulara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Join your luxury air-conditioned coach and travel from Kings Canyon Resort to Ayers Rock Resort in comfort.
Stop at Kings Creek Station for lunch (own expense) and take some time to explore this working cattle station. You can even sample the famous Camel Burger that is offered here.
Admire the beautiful desert scenery and landscapes whilst enjoying the 'outback' journey with your professional Driver/Guide, who will provide you with commentary along the way. Keep your eyes open for wild camels and other native Australian wildlife that inhabit the area.
Arrive into Ayers Rock Resort in the early evening.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :11:15am (April - September)
11:45am (October - March)
Return Detail :Desert Gardens Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, 1 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaEmu Walk Apartments - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock Resort, 3 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaSails in the Desert, 163 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaAyers Rock Campground, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, AustraliaOutback Pioneer Hotel & Lodge - Ayers Rock Resort, 2 Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays/wipes are available for guest distribution. Group sizes will be continuously reviewed to align with government recommended protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.